Providing the complete picture and securing you the advantage on every case. Giving you confidence in the data you receive on every device.
CCL Group started providing digital forensics services to the Metropolitan Police in 2001 and are a long-standing partner of the National Crime Agency and UK police forces. Supporting the most complex investigations including counter terrorism, serious organised crime, child abuse and major investigations.
Together with our forensic team and enhanced solutions, have complete confidence in the collection and analysis of digital material. Allowing you to present an accurate scenario to the court with no missing data, using collection methods that meet the widest range of accreditations of any UK digital forensic laboratory.
Unlock the full story – Increase the likelihood of a successful outcome with proprietary techniques, unique to CCL Group that go beyond industry standard tools, to access more devices.
Clients that put their trust in us
We are trusted by the most influential public and private organisations and have proven our ability to deliver detailed insight within agreed time frames.
Mobile and Tablet Forensics
Get the full picture with forensic collection and analysis of data from all devices. Access your data quickly using standard tools and advanced engineering techniques to tackle unsupported devices and applications.
– Unlock data not normally accessible from obscure devices and applications and present it in a readable format.
– Retrieve digital information from damaged devices including missing parts and water damaged items.
– Benefit from unique scripts and extraction programmes to extract data and translate language where required.
Forensic services for computer equipment that provides digital information back to you quickly and in line with your methodologies and processes. From using familiar software tools to extract and present data for analysis, to supporting proportionality of costs in the early stages of a case.
– Get deeper insights into the data, more quickly with forensic investigators with over 30+ years of experience.
– Process multiple assets within set timeframes and agreed budgets, supporting proportionality of costs.
– Early case assessment to determine validity of a case, and assist with prioritising cases with potential victims.
Sat Nav Forensics
Step beyond the industry standard sat nav forensic analysis and build a clearer picture, using deeper insight to unlock the full story. Traditional sat nav forensic techniques reveal part of the story. CCL Group’s propriety techniques unlock hidden insight often unavailable.
– Access route history logs, recent journeys, destinations and points of interest relevant to the case.
– Retrieve entered locations and favourites, and archive logs dating back over weeks and months
– Delve deeper with in system programming to extract frequency of journeys made and time of travel
Cell Site Analysis
Increase the probability of a success outcome for your next case, by using the most advanced cell site techniques available. With unique surveying equipment and Chorus Intelligence analytics software, you can the improve quality and reduce the cost of major and complex cases.
- Gather more comprehensive insight into every scenario and have complete confidence in the data
- Expose weaknesses in a case quickly, and avoid the cost and resource invested in a flawed case
- All analysis is ready for disclosure with data presented in a consistent, repeatable, and auditable manner
- Use technology to shift away from the traditional way of investigating complex cases that relies on extensive manpower
- Gain access to subject matter experts to assist with complex scenarios and provide extra capacity when required
- More consistent use of technology during a case, making is easier for juries to receive and understand evidence
When it comes to protecting the public, serving justice and securing your organisation you need a accredited partner you can trust
Read about cases we have worked on...
Deleted Skype Messages
Computer Forensics using keyword searches found details of an entire smuggling operation within the Skype history on a number of hard drives. The data was extracted and all messages in the history recovered, including times, dates and user account details.
Sat Nav Murder
The team extracted crucial data from the sat nav’s internal memory relating to recent journeys made, trip logs, entered locations and favourites. Several sites were identified and following searches by detectives a body was recovered and the suspect found guilty of murder.
£19m Drugs Ring
Investigators discovered 165kg of heroin, with a street value of £19m at a location in the Midlands, UK. The drugs arrived in a container from Pakistan controlled by suspects using unregistered pay-as-you go phones. Find out how the team helped secured convictions for the gang…
Our forensic laboratory is accredited to the ISO17025 standard, providing you with the assurance that all data we process has been managed to with the highest standards in mind. The data we process is legally defensible court
having been managed by experts in making collections onsite or remotely, using accredited tools. We have the capability to collect from wide variety of data sources including cloud and mobile devices, and manage a range of forensic image and collection types.